 Robotics / Handy Board / 8575
Re: Help! Hanyboard Assembly Testing problem!---I think solved!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.robotics.handyboard
Date:
Thu, 17 Jan 2002 10:41:33 GMT

Hey!  I've put in the memory, and the LCD screen, and I have interactive C
running!  Pretty cool that I can print messages to the screen. So problem
solved!

Anyone have some good instructions on how to properly desolder a part?  I
almost screwed up my HB board bad, trying to remove RP4, which had a solder
bridge underneath it.  I don't want to go through that again!

Sam

"Fred G. Martin" <fredm@alum.mit.edu> wrote in message
so there was a bridge between Rx and Tx!  that would do it.

let us know if things are working now.

fred