 Robotics / Handy Board / 7782
7781  |  7783
Subject:
Ming Microsystems communication system.
Newsgroups:
lugnet.robotics.handyboard
Date:
Sat, 29 Apr 2000 00:45:37 GMT

Hello,
My team mate and I have built two robots for our senior project.  We have
been trying to build a communication system between them and now at this
point we got STUCK.  Our question is how do you send out(transmit)
signals through handy board.  What kind of commands do you use?
We followed University of Utah's Kam Leang's instruction that was posted
on the web but after we finished all the wirings we don't know what kind
of command to use to transmit signals.  Please don't hesistate to give us
any kind of information regarding communication systems especially if you
have used "Ming microsystems RF transmitter and Receiver".

Thank you all.

Lee Kim