 Robotics / Handy Board / 7773
7772  |  7774
Subject:
Any other handyboard resources?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.robotics.handyboard
Date:
Tue, 25 Apr 2000 19:11:33 GMT

Dear friends,
  Can anyone tell me where can I find some more references on the
handyboard and the Interactive C programming (other than the MIT
handyboard homepage)? I have built the handyboard from Hong Kong. I have
read the handyboard technical reference but I think I still get not enough
in the IC programming so I would like to ask whether there can be some
source code made by the other before so that I can get some more examples.
  Thank you very much!
Your sincerely, Raymond Law (from Macau)