 Robotics / Handy Board / 7787
7786  |  7788
Subject:
heart beating slowly.
Newsgroups:
lugnet.robotics.handyboard
Date:
Wed, 3 May 2000 13:20:16 GMT

Hello,
My handyboard was acting really strangely last night.  we were testing
servo motors with expension board last night and it began to show
unreadable characters on LCD display panel.  BY the end of the night it
recovered displaying letters correctly. But now I am charging the battery
and just noticed that it's heart is beating very slowly(compare to the
other one we have).  What could be the problem?  Would it effect
Handyboard's performance in any way?  WE have our final presentation
tomorrow and we don't want any disaster to happen.  Thank you for your
inputs.

Lee