 Robotics / Handy Board / 7783
7782  |  7784
Subject:
CANCEL
Newsgroups:
lugnet.robotics.handyboard
Date:
Sat, 29 Apr 2000 14:38:09 GMT

reply with the word CANCEL in the subject line.

Hundreds of millions of dollars in utility/telecommunication errors • are being refunded each year.

Recently released government studies revealed that 85% of
utility/telecommunication billing has errors.  It’s true!  At CDG we
find errors, refunds, credits and/or savings for 98% of our clients.
Just a small error in your gas, electric, water, data and/or
telecommunication services can easily add up to a sizable refund, not
to mention future savings by having the errors corrected. By making
the simple decision to let CDG review their utility/telecommunication
services,  we’ve shown our clients how to save significant dollars by
identifying unnecessary service costs RISK FREE!

Put our knowledge to work so you can obtain your refunds, credits • and/or savings TODAY.

Don’t put it off while errors mount up.  Call 404-688-7171 TODAY for
a free consultation.  There is NO FEE unless we locate a refund,
credit and/or savings.  Call us TODAY 404-688-7171.

If you would like additional information, please call or
reply with the word INFO in the subject line.

Martin A. Ziegler   Dornacherstrasse 18   CH-4147 Aesch
Phone: 0041 61 751 20 26          email: tino@cevi.ch