 Robotics / Handy Board / 7781
Re: CWRU LEGO Robot Egg Hunt Competition (Sunday, 30 April 2000)
Newsgroups:
lugnet.robotics.handyboard, lugnet.loc.us.oh, lugnet.loc.us.oh.cle
Date:
Fri, 28 Apr 2000 22:57:29 GMT

In lugnet.robotics.handyboard, Richard Drushel <drushel@apk.net> writes:
The 10th LEGO My Egg-O Robotic Egg Hunt is being held on Sunday,
30 April 2000, 12:30-3:00 PM, at the Cleveland Great Lakes Science Center.
Admission to the Egg Hunt proper is free.

I'll try to be there!  And I'll be attending CWRU in the fall, just got the
confirmation of my enrollment today.
--Bram