 Robotics / Handy Board / 7074
Re: Video Transmitters
Newsgroups:
lugnet.robotics.handyboard
Date:
Mon, 15 Nov 1999 02:26:06 GMT

On Sun, 14 Nov 1999, you wrote:

Im looking for a cheap video transmitter or circuit

I't not that cheap, but if you want small size and low power consumption
check out this 900 Mhz transmitter/receiver pair from supercircuits:

  http://208.21.248.173/servlet/cat/product/AVX900MICRO.html
  http://208.21.248.173/servlet/cat/product/AVX900R2.html

And here's a very small camera with transmitter built in:

  http://208.21.248.173/servlet/cat/product/AVX900S4.html

Or if you want to receive on a televsion you can go 434 Mhz ATV:

  http://208.21.248.173/servlet/cat/product/AVX434MINI.html

They also have some 2.4 Ghz systems that do both audio and video and
support simultaneous transmission over multiple channels. I have tried
all of the above and they are working well.

  -- Doug