 Robotics / Handy Board / 7371
Re: Video Transmitters
Newsgroups:
lugnet.robotics.handyboard
Date:
Sat, 29 Jan 2000 03:59:31 GMT

Yeah, I think it was free for a first time customer!

--

                                                            Ray
Gary Livick <handyboard@media.mit.edu> wrote in message
I received the X-10 cam I ordered two days ago.  It arrived right on time,
and is pretty impressive for less than $100 including California sales tax.
Plus they sent me this gizmo that you plug into the back of your computer,
with a couple of remotes, that let you control 115v outtlets in your house
from your IBM knockoff.  That was either free, or a mistake, because I
didn't
order it and even though it was on the packing list I wasn't charged for it.

I plugged the cam in to test it, and have been making my secretary very
nervous.  The image is not first rate, but quite useable for playing around
with.  Next, I'll try connecting to the 12v DC battery on my robot and see
how it looks with him packing it around.

Gary Livick