 Robotics / Handy Board / 7067
7066  |  7068
Subject:
Video Transmitters
Newsgroups:
lugnet.robotics.handyboard
Date:
Sun, 14 Nov 1999 12:24:04 GMT

Hi all

I wonder if anyone out there can help me with this:
Im looking for a cheap video transmitter or circuit diagram. Ive got a small
board camera on my bot and I need to find some way of sending the video to
my TV.
I dont want to go out and spend thousands on this, so I'm just looking for a
short range device.

If anyone knows of any circuit diagrams or modules available it would be
Helpfull.

Thanks
Ross