 Robotics / Handy Board / 5593
Re: IR output
Newsgroups:
lugnet.robotics.handyboard
Date:
Sun, 21 Feb 1999 03:43:03 GMT

You can connect an IR LED to it.  Maybe you may need a series resistor to
limit the current through it as well.

Basically, the IR LED acts as a transmitter (the same round thing in
front of your remote).

The demodualator is not a transmitter...it is a receiver.

ericson mar
Robotics Consultant
mar@cooper.edu
(212)353-4356

Department of Mechanical Engineering
The Cooper Union for the Advancement of Science and Art