 Robotics / Handy Board / 5592
Re: unsubscribe
Newsgroups:
lugnet.robotics.handyboard
Date:
Sun, 21 Feb 1999 00:58:09 GMT

dear amit (& others),

sending messages to "handyboard" will NOT get you removed from the
list.

The only way to get removed from the list is to read the instructions
and follow them.

These instructions may be found at

  http://el.www.media.mit.edu/projects/handy-board/maillist/

good luck.  this may be a challenge.  i wish you well.  you were
successful in getting subscribed, so i have high hopes you will figure
out how to get unsubscribed.

Fred

In your message you said:
I would like to get off the handy board list for a few days. I am having
some email Overflow problems
thanks you  =)

take care

Amit Bhavsar