 Robotics / Handy Board / 5333
Re: Expansion Board Files
Newsgroups:
lugnet.robotics.handyboard
Date:
Wed, 3 Feb 1999 06:07:15 GMT

Fred Martin wrote:

doug (and anyone else who downloaded before 11:27 am today),

I finally got back to this ... had to go to the day job ... :)

please redownload and let me know if it's finally fixed.

... and everything loads just fine now. Thanks Fred, for this
and everything that you are doing. I'm just getting into this
stuff but so far I am having a blast.

  -- Doug