 Robotics / Handy Board / 5306
Re: Expansion Board Files
Newsgroups:
lugnet.robotics.handyboard
Date:
Tue, 2 Feb 1999 03:01:12 GMT

I had similar problems with lib_hb.c.  Downloaded it tonight (1800
local time in California, 1 Feb 99).  After removing all the "little
squares" there were still about 8 or 10 errors.  At each error I
deleted all white space in the error's location, and then replaced
it as needed for clarity.  The very last error was the CR following
the closing curly bracket in random().  Weird!!

Now it loads properly, but haven't had a chance to check out the
new functions.

- - - Nick - - -

"Terry P. Gathright" wrote:

<snip>
It did not give a error message for the expsens.c file but did for the
lib_hb.c file. There were <little squares> throughout the code outside the
comment lines starting with line 2.