 Robotics / Handy Board / 5317
Re: Expansion Board Files
Newsgroups:
lugnet.robotics.handyboard
Date:
Tue, 2 Feb 1999 13:56:35 GMT

Fred,

I too am having trouble with parsing of the expansion libraries.
I just downloaded your new versions:

  lib_hb.c     2/2/99   8:15 AM
  hbsensor.c   2/2/99   8:20 AM

Error message as follows:

  Synchronizing with board
  Pcode version 3.10 present on board
  lib_hb.c(2): parse error close to token "*"
  Errors, unloading files

Doug

Fred wrote:

OK, i've tried again, this time fixing lib_hb.c and hbsensor.c.

if people continue to have problems, please let me know.  thanks.

fred