 Robotics / Handy Board / 3061
Re: tracking an IR beacon
Newsgroups:
lugnet.robotics.handyboard
Date:
Sat, 6 Dec 1997 17:29:42 GMT

I'm no electronic wizard which I think you probably would have to be to
even consider what you are suggesting.

Wouldn't it be simpler to just shield your sensors so that they 'look'
in different directions?  Have one look a little bit left and the other
look a little bit right.  Perhaps even add a third looking straight
ahead for confirmation.  Then it's simply a matter of turning your servo
until the center sensor gets hits while the left/right ones don't.