 Robotics / Handy Board / 3062
3061  |  3063
Subject:
Short?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.robotics.handyboard
Date:
Sat, 6 Dec 1997 12:35:20 GMT

Hi,

    U13 (voltage regulator) blew on my Handy Board, so I replaced it.
Somehow I think I shorted out the polyswitch fuse(F1) and the voltage
regulator (shorted the pins that are closest to eachother.  Now if I
plug my HB in, the BATT, PWR, motor 2, and motor 4 LEDs light up.  Also
the power swicth doesn't do anything (the lights come on whether the
switch is in the on or off position).  How can I fix this problem?

Thanks,

Peter Eacmen