 Robotics / Handy Board / 1484
Re: Motors & handyboard
Newsgroups:
lugnet.robotics.handyboard
Date:
Sat, 15 Feb 1997 07:12:29 GMT

Guys,

I caught the mail on motors (3V etc.) and wasn't impressed.
I just bought one of those Bulldozer Kits from Tamiya and I
believe it contains 3V motors.  Is there NO possible way of
using these motors???  I did notice the HB motor driver chip
getting quite hot with little load on the motors.

Maybe Tamiya offers better motors for this kit?
Where might I get an ideal motor for my HB?

Thanks in advance...

Adam B. Cox      check out my web page
Computer Engineer http://www.zenox.com/~adam
Zenox Communications Corp. vmail: 416-241-7000 (x224)