 Robotics / Handy Board / 1188
1187  |  1189
Subject:
pcode downloading
Newsgroups:
lugnet.robotics.handyboard
Date:
Thu, 2 Jan 1997 18:27:10 GMT

Happy New Year!

I'm putting together a HandyBoard and am stuck at the point where
pcode_hd.s19 is downloaded.

Some details:
Have a chip labled SIPEX SP232ACP as a substitute(?) for MAX232.

During downloading using DLM the board syncs OK but generates an
serial line echo error stating (wanted 50, got 3e).

Using HBDL, makes it through boot loading, but generates the
error: Error at address 0x0000 when attempting to download further.

Everything has gone well up to this point with the exception of the last
testing step in 3.2.2. Testing of the Interface/Charger Serial Circuit
where I could not get a +9 to +10 volts when jumping pins 6 and 10 of the
substitute for the MAX232.

Thanks in advanced for any help.

Karl R Altenburg altenbur@plains.NoDak.edu
North Dakota State University, Fargo, ND  58105

All things are artificial, for nature is the art of God.  SIR THOMAS BROWNE