 Robotics / Handy Board / *8535 (-10)
  SPI configuration

How should I configure the SPI (master) in order to communicate with a slave that has a single bi-directional data line? I guess I should tie the MISO and MOSI pins together at the HB. Then what? Should I enable or disable the SPI? Or should I maybe (...) (22 years ago, 26-Jul-02, to lugnet.robotics.handyboard)

  Connect the ADNS-2030 optical mouse sensor to the Handy Board

(...) (22 years ago, 15-Jul-02, to lugnet.robotics.handyboard)

  serial wiring problems

Hi, I’d like to connect a PAK VI PS/2 coprocessor to the Handyboard using its serial port. I’ve taken a RJ-11 telephone cable and cut it into two pieces, so that I’ve got on one side the leads of the cable without the RJ-11 plug which I want to (...) (22 years ago, 23-Jun-02, to lugnet.robotics.handyboard)

  New blank Handy board PCB for sale

HI I have some surplus Handy board (blank) PCB for sale. If you are interested have look at (URL) (22 years ago, 20-Jun-02, to lugnet.robotics.handyboard)

  Re: start_process question....

(...) first off, "proicess_name" should be "process_name", but thats not your problem. You are trying to use an integer as an array in this snippet. You have "int process_priority;" and then try to treat it as an array in "process_priority[pid]=1;" (...) (22 years ago, 13-May-02, to lugnet.robotics.handyboard)

  start_process question....

I am writing a program based mainly on Fred Martin's book. The code is prety close to his program, but when I try to load I keep getting the following error codes, "attempt to use <int> as an array", and, "too many argumentd given to , (...) (22 years ago, 13-May-02, to lugnet.robotics.handyboard)

  is it possible to use the lego vision command with the handyboard?

I'm interested in using the lego vision command with my handyboard. But it seems to use a (usb) port. So is there a way to use a (usb) with the handyboard? And has anyone ever attempted to hack the lego vision command for their handyboard? Also does (...) (22 years ago, 4-May-02, to lugnet.robotics.handyboard)

  external power source with expansion board

Hi, I know this has been asked before, but I was unable to find a deffinitive answer. I cut the trace on my handy board in order to externally power some larger dc motors with two 6 volt gel cell packs wired in series for 12 volts. Unfortunately, (...) (22 years ago, 2-May-02, to lugnet.robotics.handyboard)

  Re: Robot Positioning using Beacons

Would a HandyCricket be good for driving the beacons? "Chris Steiger" <csteiger@comcast.net> wrote in message news:GvGHKu.2wr@lugnet.com... (...) the (...) (22 years ago, 1-May-02, to lugnet.robotics.handyboard)

  Re: Robot Positioning using Beacons

That sounds good, but what do I use to drive each beacon, (e.g. send out the coded IR signal and sonar ping). Using a full blown microcontroller like the handyboard for each one would be incredibly expensive and wasteful. I only need a controller (...) (22 years ago, 1-May-02, to lugnet.robotics.handyboard)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact