 Robotics / Handy Board / *8224 (-10)
  Gameboy Camera

Hey all, I got a Gameboy Camera for $8 and decided to try and hook it up to my Handyboard. I got it working this weekend if anyone would like to see the code (in IC). I am using the expansion board's digital out lines (4 of them) to clock out the (...) (23 years ago, 22-Mar-01, to lugnet.robotics.handyboard)

  Re: port problem

Hi, I don't know the answer to your questions but this may help : There is 8 analog port, then number 8 is used by the User Knob (see Handy Board manual, you can remove it and connect wathever you need. To read it's value, use the function knob() (...) (23 years ago, 22-Mar-01, to lugnet.robotics.handyboard)

  port problem

We're curretly builing our first robot. Is there anyway that we can connect 7 analog IR reflectance sensors, two Sharp GP2D02 or GP2D12 distance sensors a servo motor and some digital switches to the Handyboard without having to buy the (...) (23 years ago, 22-Mar-01, to lugnet.robotics.handyboard)

  Re: Request: I2C Bus Handy Board interface Info.

I recently found an I2C driver at the Image Craft web page under their user contributed software page (URL) P. Loy andyl@citlink.net aloy1@utk.edu "Andrew Loy" <andyl@citlink.net> wrote in message news:G9yJDD.MpD@lugnet.com... (...) (23 years ago, 22-Mar-01, to lugnet.robotics.handyboard)

  Emergency - Half Dead Robot

Hi All, I powered on my handyboard the other day, and the next thing that happened was a click noise and some black smoke from the top left part of the HB (the F1, U13 area). I tried to repower it (after turning it off) and nothing happened. I (...) (23 years ago, 22-Mar-01, to lugnet.robotics.handyboard)

  Battery replacement

Hi, Two of my handyboard, pretty old ones have worned out batteries (apparently one element is not charging anymore !!!). I lokked in the digikey catalog for replacement , but the reference doesn't exist any longer !!! What type of element from (...) (23 years ago, 21-Mar-01, to lugnet.robotics.handyboard)

  Multiple GP2D02 sensors ?

Has anyone successfully connected more than two GP2D02 IR range sensors to the handyboard (with expansion board) ? I would like to impliment 4 sensors and be able to read the range from them all.. Thanks ... .. Rob .. (23 years ago, 21-Mar-01, to lugnet.robotics.handyboard)

  RE: Handyboard won't run IC

I also had the problem that my handyboard was working fine, then would no longer be recongnized by IC, even after reloading the PCode. As per John Edwards' message from a few days ago, I reinstalled IC (in order to get a fresh copy of pcode_hb.s19), (...) (23 years ago, 20-Mar-01, to lugnet.robotics.handyboard)

  Handyboard won't run IC

Hello to everybody, I have a problem with a handyboard that I have,when I download pcode_hb.s19 I get a message that everything downloaded O.K. but then when I turn the handyboard off and on the interactive C program dosn't run (I don't get the (...) (23 years ago, 20-Mar-01, to lugnet.robotics.handyboard)

  HB serial commands

Hey group, Ive looked at kam leangs serial software and was wondering how to initalize the port for a higher baud rate, instead of poke(0x102b,0x33); for 1200 baud how would I change it for 9600? and what is the highest baud the HB can run at? Thanx (...) (23 years ago, 20-Mar-01, to lugnet.robotics.handyboard)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact