 Robotics / Handy Board / 8350
8349  |  8351
Subject:
port problem
Newsgroups:
lugnet.robotics.handyboard
Date:
Thu, 22 Mar 2001 06:21:57 GMT

We're curretly builing our first robot.

Is there anyway that we can connect 7 analog IR reflectance sensors, two
Sharp GP2D02 or GP2D12 distance sensors a servo motor and some digital
switches to the Handyboard without having to buy the expansionboard? We
know that we can attach the servo to port 7, and the 7 analog
reflectance sensors to the analog ports. The problem is that we now have
used all our analog ports (elliminates the GP2D12) and the digital out
at port 7.
We have read somewhere that we can use the SPI-header to attach the
distance sensors, is that right, and how is it done? In the case we're
wrong, is there anyone who have an idea how to connect all these
things????
And another thing. Somebody told us, that we will get problems with
running a servo and the two distance sensors (but not the reflectance
sensors) at the same time. Is it possible to use these three items all
at once?

Mailto 34grb141@but.auc.dk

--
MIME ATTACHMENTS DISCARDED: