 Robotics / Handy Board / 8352
8351  |  8353
Subject:
Gameboy Camera
Newsgroups:
lugnet.robotics.handyboard
Date:
Thu, 22 Mar 2001 15:27:16 GMT

Hey all,
I got a Gameboy Camera for $8 and decided to try and hook it up to my
Handyboard.  I got it working this weekend if anyone would like to see the
code (in IC).  I am using the expansion board's digital out lines (4 of
them) to clock out the data so you will need it for this.  It is slow (>30
sec) because the Handyboard doesn't have the space to store the image
locally so I just clock in the data and send it to a PC.  I plan to have my
robot send periodic photos and keep a video "diary". Anybody know a cheap
source for radio modems?? Anyway, e-mail me and I will send the code...
-Drew