 Robotics / Events / 90
Re: Official LEGO site has MindFest pics
Newsgroups:
lugnet.robotics.events
Date:
Tue, 2 Nov 1999 19:20:39 GMT

In lugnet.robotics.events, Chris Phillips writes:

Wow, I'm (almost) embarassed that two of my robots are depicted on the LEGO
page.  There were certainly a lot of much cooler robots at MindFest than mine,
but I'm not complaining...

Hey, at least you designed something and got it on the page.  My Mindfest
embarrassment runs deeper...

I also just sent e-mail to Russell Stoll asking if he could add that I am a
member of NELUG (and damn proud of it!) to the caption(s).

And it seems he did.

It's almost tempting to ask that he spell out what NELUG is and/or link it to
the website, but that would seem to be pushing it...  but wow!  An offical LEGO
mention of NELUG.  That is pretty cool.

And once again, kudos to the Mindstorms web team for being so responsive to
getting Henry's name on his... model?  robot?... design.

eric