 Robotics / Events / 88
Re: Official LEGO site has MindFest pics
Newsgroups:
lugnet.robotics.events
Date:
Mon, 1 Nov 1999 22:31:05 GMT

In lugnet.robotics.events, Russell Stoll writes:
What is Henry's last name?  We'll add it right away.

Henry Chea.

(I had to look it up on http://www.nelug.org myself, I only got to talk to him
for about 20 minutes myself the whole weekend)

Wow, by the way.  Quick response time!

eric