 Robotics / Events / 89
Re: Official LEGO site has MindFest pics
Newsgroups:
lugnet.robotics.events
Date:
Mon, 1 Nov 1999 23:50:21 GMT

In lugnet.robotics.events, Eric Joslin writes:
In lugnet.robotics.events, Russell Stoll writes:
What is Henry's last name?  We'll add it right away.

Henry Chea.

(I had to look it up on http://www.nelug.org myself, I only got to talk to him
for about 20 minutes myself the whole weekend)

Wow, by the way.  Quick response time!

eric

Wow, I'm (almost) embarassed that two of my robots are depicted on the LEGO
page.  There were certainly a lot of much cooler robots at MindFest than mine,
but I'm not complaining...

I'm actually in the process of creating a web page for each of these 'bots,
but I am a newbie to web publishing, so it's going slow.

I also just sent e-mail to Russell Stoll asking if he could add that I am a
member of NELUG (and damn proud of it!) to the caption(s).