 Robotics / Events / 86
Re: Official LEGO site has MindFest pics
Newsgroups:
lugnet.robotics.events
Date:
Mon, 1 Nov 1999 19:28:55 GMT

In lugnet.robotics.events, Suzanne D. Rich writes:

I just saw it today. a NELUG mention (woo-hoo)!

Hmm.  Unfortunately, it doesn't give Henry the credit he deserves for having
built the car himself, and it doesn't mention the other members of NELUG who
had their own tables as being members.

The former is much worse than the latter, in my opinion.

eric