 Robotics / CyberMaster / 98
  New Cybermasters for sale!!

There are Cybermasters for sale on www.dya-shopping.fr! The price is around $70 and they ship overseas! (The drawback is that it seems the CD is only in french - i've ordered mine today so I'll see in few days) rob (21 years ago, 24-Sep-03, to lugnet.robotics.cybermaster)

  Re: New Cybermasters for sale!!

(...) Don't count on it... that site has been abandoned for over a year. Note the Euro-USD exchange rate, its way off. -Rob. (21 years ago, 24-Sep-03, to lugnet.robotics.cybermaster)

  Re: New Cybermasters for sale!!

(...) Damn! It looks like you're right. That sucks. I received my first VISA (don't laugh. Here, in east europe it's something like 18th birthday in the US) and wanted to buy that Lego and test the card. Now I hope they didn't withdrawn money from (...) (21 years ago, 25-Sep-03, to lugnet.robotics.cybermaster)

  Re: New Cybermasters for sale!!

(...) I bought a Cybermaster from them a few months ago, without problems (granted, it was easier since I live in France !). Philo (21 years ago, 25-Sep-03, to lugnet.robotics.cybermaster)

  Re: New Cybermasters for sale!!

(...) Did you buy via the DYA website or did you contact Emmanuel via his other website (or another method)! -Rob. (21 years ago, 26-Sep-03, to lugnet.robotics.cybermaster)

  Re: New Cybermasters for sale!! - last part

Positive news! that website (www.dya-shopping.fr) is still operative (october 2003) and everything seems to be fine - although customs officers are changing comfortable e-store shopping to a thriller movie ;) (Thanks for support both to Philo and (...) (21 years ago, 20-Oct-03, to lugnet.robotics.cybermaster)

  Re: New Cybermasters for sale!! - last part

(...) Good news! Welcome home, Cybermaster ;o) Philo (21 years ago, 20-Oct-03, to lugnet.robotics.cybermaster)

  Re: New Cybermasters for sale!! - last part

ToysRus in the uk have the set back on their shelves at £145 sterling. I don't know if Lego have re-released it. If you have brick commander then get yourself a wireless camera of ebay I paid £13 total (inc. shipping) I then built it into a brick, (...) (21 years ago, 20-Oct-03, to lugnet.robotics.cybermaster)

  Re: New Cybermasters for sale!! - DYA-Shopping

(...) Just bought a CyberMaster from DYA-Shopping and had shipped to Australia. The site is functional and their phone number answered when I called to check. The kit is French, but English CD's can be obtained. Delivery time was 12 days. They used (...) (20 years ago, 30-Apr-04, to lugnet.robotics.cybermaster)

  Re: New Cybermasters for sale!! - DYA-Shopping

In lugnet.robotics.cybermaster, Sandy Johnson wrote: <snip> (...) Now they have 27. I just ordered two. We'll see how it goes. (...) Kevin (20 years ago, 30-Apr-04, to lugnet.robotics.cybermaster)