 Robotics / CyberMaster / 100
Re: New Cybermasters for sale!!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.robotics.cybermaster
Date:
Thu, 25 Sep 2003 08:10:06 GMT

In lugnet.robotics.cybermaster, Rob Doucette wrote:
Don't count on it... that site has been abandoned for over a year.  Note the
Euro-USD exchange rate, its way off.

-Rob.

Damn! It looks like you're right. That sucks. I received my first VISA (don't
laugh. Here, in east europe it's something like 18th birthday in the US) and
wanted to buy that Lego and test the card. Now I hope they didn't withdrawn
money from my account, when they won't deliver anything.

bye rob