 Robotics / CyberMaster / 105
Re: New Cybermasters for sale!! - last part
Newsgroups:
lugnet.robotics.cybermaster
Date:
Mon, 20 Oct 2003 18:05:51 GMT

ToysRus in the uk have the set back on their shelves at £145 sterling.

I don't know if Lego have re-released it.

If you have brick commander then get yourself a wireless camera of ebay I paid
£13 total (inc. shipping) I then built it into a brick, wired it up to a
mindstorm connector.
My cybermaster runs around downstairs whilst I control it from upstairs.
I can also see where it is going.

Try it it is great.