 Robotics / CyberMaster / 107
Re: New Cybermasters for sale!! - DYA-Shopping
Newsgroups:
lugnet.robotics.cybermaster
Date:
Fri, 30 Apr 2004 16:39:12 GMT

In lugnet.robotics.cybermaster, Sandy Johnson wrote:

<snip>

Just bought a CyberMaster from DYA-Shopping and had shipped to Australia.  The
site is functional and their phone number answered when I called to check.  The
kit is French, but English CD's can be obtained.  Delivery time was 12 days.

They used to have 30 CyberMasters, now they have 29... :-)

Now they have 27.  I just ordered two.  We'll see how it goes.

I must admit I love the CyberMaster, but if anyone has circuits that provide
external power to connect powered sensors then that would make it more useful.

Sandy

Kevin