 Robotics / Search Results: EVENT_MASK
 Results 81 – 100 of about 800.
Search took 0.00 CPU seconds.

Messages:  Full | Brief | Compact

  Re: VC use with Macintosh?

VC and Mac: Don't know! I'm using Windows ME (I hope some answers will pop up here...) VC and Mindstorms: The RCX communicates with the camera thru the IR-tower in this way: The camera is programmed in the VC-application on the PC - your choose a (...) (24 years ago, 16-Oct-00, to lugnet.robotics.vc)

mask
(score: 1.523)

  RE: A reset key for pbforth

(...) Ersnt, Thanks for this tip. I was contemplating using some kind of interrupting switch to the batteries, this is much better. I might make it accept a parameter which is a mask of the keys to press for the reset function. I'll integrate this (...) (24 years ago, 31-Oct-00, to lugnet.robotics.rcx.pbforth)

mask
(score: 1.520)

  Re: LegOS 0.2.5 and LNP

(...) I cleaned up my code (found one bug!), the patch follows. As you may see now there are two semaphore, because two are the resources to give access to: the LNP buffer and the IR port. I modified the calling of the handlers to avoid race (...) (24 years ago, 20-Jan-01, to lugnet.robotics.rcx.legos)

mask
(score: 1.506)

  Re: Make a goal by the IR port on RCX

(...) If there is no way to free an input port for a light sensor you can try other ways with IR. You could use a PC to send messages to the RCX "turn left", "turn right", "slow" and so on. Now the problem is, how does your PC know which direction (...) (24 years ago, 15-Feb-01, to lugnet.robotics)

mask
(score: 1.501)

  Re: Electrical Data Link between 2 RCXs

It's me again with some improvements for an "Electrical Data Link between 2 RCX". In the current version I changed the default condition of the link to "high" (in the transmitter: OFF(OUT_B)) so that the receiver has a 1 at its sensor input. So, you (...) (23 years ago, 17-Apr-01, to lugnet.robotics.rcx.nqc)

mask
(score: 1.490)

  lnp rcx hostaddress

I have an important question: WHY the rcx lnp address (and mask) is hardcoded in the library? I inspected the source code for both the pc part and the rcx part. The pc library is well formed and the init function allows you to set up the address and (...) (23 years ago, 27-May-01, to lugnet.robotics.rcx.legos)

mask
(score: 1.485)

  Use RCX-ROM-image in a H8/3294?

Hi all, I downloaded and decompiled the ROM-image of my RCX. It uses a H8/3292 which is only available as a Mask-ROM-type. When I look at the code (and at (URL) of course) and compare the addresses with the adress space map in the datasheet of the (...) (23 years ago, 3-Dec-01, to lugnet.robotics.rcx)

mask
(score: 1.451)

  Re: assembler time delay?

Tomas, NOP is the easiest way while staying within a single program. If you want to measure long periods of time, you could attach some code to the 2khz interrupt timer (documented in the handyboard manual). Just setup a memory space to use as a (...) (22 years ago, 24-Aug-02, to lugnet.robotics.handyboard)

mask
(score: 1.405)

  Re: lnp addressing messages

(...) Martin Cornelius wrote a nice little piece on this and related isues. it can be found at: (URL) particular look for the sentence: (...) and all shall be revealed :) taken from luis villas legOS howto i initialize lnp on the PC with: (...) (22 years ago, 27-Aug-02, to lugnet.robotics.rcx.legos)

mask
(score: 1.404)

  Re: I2C device for the RCX

"Bastiaan v.Kesteren" <b.van.kesteren53@zonnet.nl> wrote in message news:H8nvnF.2rz@lugnet.com... (...) takes (...) package, (...) A 3% error rates (7 out of 250 messages) is far too high. I would have expected error rates under 1 in 10 million (...) (22 years ago, 13-Jan-03, to lugnet.robotics)

mask
(score: 1.380)

  Re: Led display on Spybot

(...) #if defined(__SPY) //LED display effects (0 to 7) #define displayLedNone -1 #define displayLedScan 0 #define displayLedSparkle 1 #define displayLedFlash 2 #define displayLedRedToGreen 3 #define displayLedGreenToRed 4 #define (...) (22 years ago, 28-Jan-03, to lugnet.robotics.spybotics)

mask
(score: 1.377)

  IR header how optional

(...) Yep. But via our solid new reply framing code, thanks again, now I can see ... (...) Nope. At least not here: now that I look, I see my RCX often doesn't require the PC to send x 55:FF:00. IR command packets like x 10:FE 10:FE PBAliveOrNot and (...) (22 years ago, 2-Feb-03, to lugnet.robotics.rcx)

mask
(score: 1.377)

  rcx command/ echo/ reply - timestamped traces

As I reinvent the wheel of framing commands & replies, I've posted my latest source: (URL) example tty log includes ms timestamps: (URL) at least this morning, my IR tower works MUCH better on the little triangle setting than on the big triangle (...) (22 years ago, 3-Feb-03, to lugnet.robotics.rcx)

mask
(score: 1.376)

  lnpd patch

I someone currently maintaining the lnpd code ? In the case someone does: I do propose a patch for stub.c in liblnp. Because when ublock_rcv() gets executed in lnp_logical_write the SIGIO signal becomes unblocked when executing a lnp_logical_write (...) (22 years ago, 25-Mar-03, to lugnet.robotics.rcx.legos)

mask
(score: 1.370)

  Sensor Assembly Problem

Hi, I'm using the handyboard for a robotics competition, and I have been having a problem when I use my compass and sonar together. I am using a Daventech SRF04 ultrasonic ranger, and a Daventech compass. Here is the problem: I can read the sonar (...) (22 years ago, 4-Apr-03, to lugnet.robotics.handyboard)

mask
(score: 1.367)

  Re: I2C interface

Hi Bastiaan, BrickOS only updates the motor register once every millisecond, so when using functions like motor_a_dir(), the highest frequency you can generate is 500 Hz. You can get around this by patching the kernel, or if that seems disagreeable, (...) (21 years ago, 12-May-03, to lugnet.robotics)

mask
(score: 1.361)

  Re: I2C interface

Hi, Change the declaration for set_motor to: extern "C" void set_motor(unsigned char mask, unsigned char value); and you should be fine. And, yes, it's H8 asm code. Probably could have written it in C, but I tend to prefer asm for low-level type (...) (21 years ago, 13-May-03, to lugnet.robotics)

mask
(score: 1.360)

  Re: maze solving algorithm

Timothy wrote in his posting (2003.06.01): (...) I dont know if i understand you right, but you should not put the ID into the cells but use all 16 bits of an array cell to store 4 maze cells in the way you propose. You can use SHIFT RIGHT operation (...) (21 years ago, 20-Jun-03, to lugnet.robotics)

mask
(score: 1.352)

  Vision Command and Linux

Hi, I've test some Video detection with the Lego VC. And here is my report : My program use the videodev API and make is video detection in "real time" My raw image is here -> (URL) apply a sum of filter (and join color value to the program) and I (...) (21 years ago, 4-Sep-03, to lugnet.robotics)

mask
(score: 1.339)

  Re: leJOS & LDCC IRP

(...) Yes, this is right, to be friendly to as many implementations of the Lego IR protocol as possible, receiving programs should just mask off bit 3. (...) While the code is there to discern packets with different addresses, I haven't yet added (...) (21 years ago, 12-Sep-03, to lugnet.robotics.rcx.java, lugnet.trains)

mask
(score: 1.338)

More:  Next Page >>