 Robotics / RCX / legOS / 3192
3191  |  3193
Subject:
lnpd patch
Newsgroups:
lugnet.robotics.rcx.legos
Date:
Tue, 25 Mar 2003 14:37:33 GMT

I someone currently maintaining the lnpd code ?

In the case someone does: I do propose a patch for stub.c in liblnp.

Because when ublock_rcv() gets executed in lnp_logical_write the SIGIO
signal becomes unblocked when executing a lnp_logical_write but It
might be that some programs want it to remain blocked.

This little patch makes it just resotre the proces signal mask to its
mask before the call to lnp_logical_write, as a normal user of the
library would expect, wouldn 't he ?

Is the lnpd code going to be included in the next release of brickos ?

298,300c298,300
<     unblock_rcv();
<
< return tx_result;
---
    sigprocmask(SIG_SETMASK, &oldset, NULL);

    return tx_result;

cheers,

Pieter