 Robotics / 9241
Re: First Lego League Software
Newsgroups:
lugnet.robotics
Date:
Wed, 22 Dec 1999 15:39:39 GMT

J G Gregory <jgg@ultranet.com> wrote:
variables, some don't, etc.  Although I really think the RCX Code system is
limiting, I totally support a LEGO-only software policy for FLL.  At least
everyone has the same tools.

It's silly to allow RoboLab and not NQC. Robolab also supports variables and is
also a lot more powerful than the RIS software. And, it's an extra cost
thing. NQC is available for free to anyone.