 Robotics / 8672
Re: IR scanner
Newsgroups:
lugnet.robotics
Date:
Tue, 30 Nov 1999 23:45:45 GMT

Why don't you just get a Pentium III at 900MHz to run a sensor?! If it is not fast
enough, then you could still have one brick that could beat the snot out of most of
the computers that are running them!!! (+ extra RAM, not firmware - real programs on
a normal computer!!)

Just an idea....
Andy

[ BTOE check...

186000 mi/s * 5280 feet/mi = 96,720,000 ft/s ==> 1.0339e-08 s/ft
means we're talking about hundredths or thousandths of microseconds
here.....]