 Robotics / 8571
Re: Scout vs RIS and reverse engineering and Byte Codes
Newsgroups:
lugnet.robotics
Date:
Fri, 26 Nov 1999 22:35:30 GMT

Mike Kory wrote:

Does the Scout have firmware? I'm not aware of any being downloaded to > the brick.

The Scout must have control programming somewhere. What interests me is
that out of 1K of RAM only about 400 bytes is available to hold a user
program. Could the control program be held (preloaded) in the remaining
624 bytes of RAM?

Robert Eddings