 Robotics / 8028
Re: building a maze
Newsgroups:
lugnet.robotics
Date:
Tue, 9 Nov 1999 01:42:05 GMT

Vlad Dumitrescu wrote:

Does anyone have any constructive ideas on how to build the maze itself, so that it is
light but sturdy?

Mine's not light, but it is sturdy....  FWIW, I sawed up some 6x6" lumber into 2' lengths
and backed the bottom face with EPDM.  I wasn't really building a maze though, I was
making physical "waypoints" for a robot navigation scheme -- sort of a "loose, open" maze.

Cheers

JP