 Robotics / 8007
8006  |  8008
Subject:
building a maze
Newsgroups:
lugnet.robotics
Date:
Mon, 8 Nov 1999 14:58:10 GMT

Hi all!

I am not sure this is the best forum for my question, but I hope you will have
patience! :-)

I am building a maze-walker and it is quite large... Does anyone have any
constructive ideas on how to build the maze itself, so that it is light but
sturdy?

Because of the size (at least 1 square meter) I think it should be possible to
disassemble it easily...

There must be plenty of people out there that built mazes - could you please
help me with some suggestions? Thank you!

/Vlad