 Robotics / 7885
7884  |  7886
Subject:
Palm Pilot to RCX remote controller
Newsgroups:
lugnet.robotics
Date:
Wed, 3 Nov 1999 21:39:09 GMT

Hi,
since so many people responded and many of you have asked for a pre-release
version, I've decided to release a version of the Palm Pilot remote as it
stands right now.
This program does *not* use the built-in IR port of the Palm. You must
attach the palm to the Lego Mindstorms tower. More on this at the web page.

Either email with questions/comments or respond here.

web page:
http://www.advancenet.net/~kory/pilot/

email: kory@advancenet.net

enjoy.