 Robotics / 6811
Re: Kego Constructopedia
Newsgroups:
lugnet.robotics
Date:
Sun, 12 Sep 1999 20:50:09 GMT

Ian Sinclair wrote:

I emailed the MIT folks building their web constructopedia, and got
the following response:

we hope to have something ready to play with by the end of the term.
i'll post a note to lugnet when we have something ready for public
testing.

So the web version is under development.  The above is from Fred
Martin, author of the popular `The Art of LEGO Design'.

I guess if they don't want our participation yet, we'll just wait for
them.

Mike sent me a copy of his Filemake Pro database. If anyone is
interested, I'll
forward it to you (7+ MB). I plan to just let it lie for now.