 Robotics / 6802
Re: Kego Constructopedia
Newsgroups:
lugnet.robotics
Date:
Sat, 11 Sep 1999 05:09:39 GMT

Brian, nice to hear what Mike had to say.

I emailed the MIT folks building their web constructopedia, and got
the following response:

hi ian,

thank you for your interest.

we're still organizing the people who will working on the project, and
deciding what we're going to do for the first "alpha".

we hope to have something ready to play with by the end of the term.
i'll post a note to lugnet when we have something ready for public
testing.

thanks again,
fred

So the web version is under development.  The above is from Fred
Martin, author of the popular `The Art of LEGO Design'.

<ICS>