 Robotics / 6803
Re: LDraw Problems
Newsgroups:
lugnet.robotics
Date:
Sat, 11 Sep 1999 05:59:27 GMT

You are getting the "run-time 200 error" :-)

See this page:

http://www.geocities.com/Athens/Parthenon/2244/official2.html

and grab this file:

http://www.geocities.com/Athens/Parthenon/2244/rte200fx_exe.bin

For the "Runtime Error 200 patch program - for really fast computers"

LINC

Apon trying to get LDraw to work and do some modeling, I got a run-time • error
200 at 0003:0095.

Anyone have the smallest clue on exactly what is wrong?

I'm on a PII 450 running win98 on the service Pack update, not the SE
CDupdate if this is any help.

Has me baffled and just about ready to kick the trusty computer yet again.