 Robotics / 6800
6799  |  6801
Subject:
LDraw Problems
Newsgroups:
lugnet.robotics
Date:
Sat, 11 Sep 1999 01:21:07 GMT

Apon trying to get LDraw to work and do some modeling, I got a run-time error
200 at 0003:0095.

Anyone have the smallest clue on exactly what is wrong?

I'm on a PII 450 running win98 on the service Pack update, not the SE
CDupdate if this is any help.

Has me baffled and just about ready to kick the trusty computer yet again.

KGB AgEnT #4 OUT AKA Clint Rutkas
http://member.xoom.com/rutkas