 Robotics / 6786
Re: Kego Constructopedia
Newsgroups:
lugnet.robotics
Date:
Wed, 8 Sep 1999 23:11:07 GMT

How about those below or with any other combinations

Lexical +... ( Graphics + Lego)
lLexiCON
lLexis
Lexis-G
Lexicon-G
Lexis-lBody
or
lDesign Partterns
lShape Grammar

----- Original Message -----
From: Robert Munafo <munafo@gcctechNO.SPAMcom>
To: <lego-robotics@crynwr.com>
Sent: Thursday, September 09, 1999 1:01 AM
Subject: Re: Kego Constructopedia

In lugnet.robotics, Brian Alano writes:
If we like Constructopedia, but are worried about [trademark]
infringement, how about Constructopaedia?

I am reminded of the fake ROLEX(r) watches that say "ROIEX" hoping no-one • will
notice. I don't care if it would hold up in court or not, that's just • plain
sleazy (-:

No, as long as we're in the toy, educational, or educational toy areas we
should just use a totally different word or phrase.

If it were up to me, it would just be a generic descriptive phrase like
"glossary of sub-assemblies". Good thing it isn't up to me <-8

- Robert Munafo                           http://www.mrob.com/
  LEGO: TC+++(8480) SW++ #+ S-- LS++ Hsp M+ A@ LM++ YB64m IC13