 Robotics / 6787
Re: RIS 1.5
Newsgroups:
lugnet.robotics
Date:
Thu, 9 Sep 1999 01:54:40 GMT

I asked Lego Mindstorms what the difference was between RIS 1.0 & 1.5, and
if there was an upgrade to it
Here is their reply:

Hello,

The LEGO MINDSTORMST
Robotics Invention SystemT 1.5
Upgrade Kit*

By building on the fun and power of the original Robotics Invention
System, The LEGO MINDSTORMS Robotics Invention System 1.5 Upgrade Kit
gives you a new world of excitement and possibilities.

The upgrade kit includes: a new ConstructopediaT
a new CD
a new User Guide
a new Test Pad
and extra LEGO blocks.