 Robotics / 6812
6811  |  6813
Subject:
Running Assembly Programs
Newsgroups:
lugnet.robotics.handyboard, lugnet.robotics
Date:
Tue, 29 Sep 1998 19:19:43 GMT

I am taking a course on HC11 assembly. I wanted to know how I can use the
Handyboard (and the Miniboard, I have both) in this class. The course uses
the Mot EV board and they use the PCBUG11 for everything. Please tell me the
procedures and the software I have to use to run assembly programs on both
boards. Thanks for everyone's help in advance.
(I apologize to the lego enthusiaists, but I feel that somew of the people
on the list may know the answer to my question.)