 Robotics / 6798
Re: show-me training
Newsgroups:
lugnet.robotics
Date:
Fri, 10 Sep 1999 22:17:45 GMT

At 23:11 10-09-1999 Friday , Hao-yang Wang wrote:
There's only one catch, you don't know the direction they are rotating. But
then again, neither the RCX.... yet.

You can set up the touch sensor so it is pressed when the wheel rolls in one
direction but not the other.

How?

With two touch sensors to detect the wheel
directions, you still have one left for the bumper. (You can squeeze in more
sensors by connecting the CyberMaster sensors in series to the same port.)

Yes, the CyberMaster touch sensors are all different from each other. :-)

Laurentino Martins

[ mailto:lau@mail.telepac.pt ]
[ http://www.terravista.pt/Enseada/2808/ ]