 Robotics / 6564
Re: Touch Sensor as a Switch
Newsgroups:
lugnet.robotics
Date:
Wed, 25 Aug 1999 23:22:07 GMT

In lugnet.robotics, lego-robotics@crynwr.com (Tilman Sporkert) writes:
Can you describe that? Are you connectiong the Lego wires with only one stud
overlapping? I don't have software to display your LDRAW file.

It consists of one touch sensor and three connection wires. The plates overlap
each other by two studs, but because of the orientation of the metal part in
the stud, only one stud is actually conducting.

The drawing in JPEG is available through email upon request.

Cheers,
Hao-yang Wang