 Robotics / 6333
Re: Gears & Mico Motor (Plus Wired Remote Control!)
Newsgroups:
lugnet.robotics
Date:
Fri, 13 Aug 1999 22:22:46 GMT

In lugnet.robotics, Chris Phillips writes:

I bought two shuttles in response to a posting that I saw on the Massachusetts
local forum.  K B Toy was selling them for about $130 apiece when you could
still find them.  (There were still a few left in Kingston, MA when I left the
store, but that was weeks ago.)
<SNIP!!!>

Oops.  I think I meant Toys-R-Us in Kingston, MA.  (I just saw Robert Munafo's
recent post about having been there last night, and I'm amazed that he had the
restraint not to buy every shuttle he could grab!)

I'm very sorry if anyone ran out to the wrong store looking for this!