 Robotics / 5917
RE: RCX accessories
Newsgroups:
lugnet.robotics
Date:
Fri, 30 Jul 1999 17:26:14 GMT

From what I hear, the IR remote device isn't all that
useful, so I doubt that I would bother with it.

The IR remote control is great for debugging and testing your contraption
before you get around to write the software for the RCX. I'm working on car
with steering for example, and the remote control is great for just playing
with it to see if the steering mechanism works. It also comes in handy if
you can't reach the buttons on the RCX easily.

Tilman