 Robotics / 5606
5605  |  5607
Subject:
Sensor Reliability
Newsgroups:
lugnet.robotics
Date:
Mon, 12 Jul 1999 17:06:11 GMT

Greetings,
     I am putting some thought into purchasing the lego
temperature sensor. I would like to use it to track and or control the
incubation temperature of snake eggs during the next breeding season. It
would be simple enough to develop a control system but I am concerned
about reliability.
     Have any of you used this sensor and if so for
prolonged periods of time? Also has anyone done any experimentation on
the accuracy of this sensor?

Thanks for any response!

<<...>>